Welcome to the online support site
This site provides guidance to support your studies on online courses from the Department for Continuing Education at the University of Oxford.
If your course is delivered online or supported by a virtual learning environment (VLE), this site will provide you with information about how to access your course website and find your way around. The site also provides answers to frequently asked questions, and offers general advice about how to utilise the learning tools available to you. It is important that you read through the information in this site, and familiarise yourself with the course facilities before embarking on your studies.
The support site is divided into four sections:
- Courseware guide
- This section provides specific instructions about how to log in to your course, navigate around the course materials, and use the course facilities.
- Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- This section provides answers to the most frequently asked questions.
- Learning support
- This section gives you a broader look at the tools and information sources available to enhance your learning. This includes tools available on the Web, as well as those in your course website.
- Technical support
- This section will help you to resolve some common technical problems, and also provides details of how to contact the IT help service, should you require further assistance.